Piano and orchestra (solo piano/flute/2 clarinets/2 bassoons/2 horns/trumpet/timpani/strings)
Beilage zur Partitur: Solo-Stimme. Composed by Franz Berwald (1796-1868). Edited by Bonnie Hammar. This edition: complete edition, urtext edition. Linen. Franz Berwald. Complete Works, Volume 6. Score. Duration 20 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4906).
Item Number: BA.BA4906
ISBN 9790006460366. 33 x 26 cm inches. Key: D major.
Included with the score: solo part.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding