Soprano voice solo/alto voice solo/tenor voice solo/bass voice solo/SATB choir/orchestra/organ - Level 3
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; Hellmut Federhofer; Renate Federhofer-Konigs. Arranged by Martin Focke. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction. KV 243. 62 pages. Duration 35 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4892-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4892-90
ISBN 9790006459599. 27 x 19 cm inches. Key: E-flat major. Language: Latin, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Hellmut Federhofer/Renate Federhofer-Konigs.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding