Two pianos four-hands - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Christoph Wolff. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Classical Period. Piano duet score (2 copies necessary for performance). With duet notation. K. 414. 48 pages. Duration 23m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04876-90).
Item Number: BA.BA04876-90
ISBN 9790006458394. 9x12 inches. Key: A major.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding