Oboe and piano - Difficulty: medium
Urtext Edition and Performing Edition with Cadenzas and "Eingange". Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Franz Giegling. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Classical Period. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out oboe part). With solo part and piano reduction. K. 314 (285d). 40 pages. Duration 23m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4856-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4856-90
ISBN 9790006457403. 9x12 inches. Key: C major. Text Language: German/English.
Urtext Edition and Performing Edition with Cadenzas and "Eingange".
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding