Soprano voice solo, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SATB choir, piano - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Walter Senn. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Classical Period and Sacred. Vocal score. With choral notation and piano reduction. K. 140 (Anh. 235d). 36 pages. Duration 17m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4736-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4736-90
ISBN 9790006454730. 7.5x10.5 inches. Key: G major. Language: Latin.
Klavierauszug nach dem Urtext der Neuen Mozart-Ausgabe.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding