Harpsichord/piano/orchestra (solo harpsichord/solo piano/2 oboes/bassoon ad libitum/2 horns/strings)
Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn (1732-1809). Edited by Horst Walter; Bettina Wackernagel. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Score. Hob. XVIII:11. 50 pages. Duration 20 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4679).
Item Number: BA.BA4679
ISBN 9790006503407. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Key: D major.
Urtext from the Joseph Haydn Works, G. Henle Verlag Munich.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding