Soprano voice solo, SATB choir and piano accompaniment (or organ) - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn (1732-1809). Edited by Karl Heinz Fussl, Christa Landon, and H.C. Robbins Landon. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Classical Period and Sacred. Vocal score. With choral notation, piano reduction and introductory text. Hob. XXII:7. 43 pages. Duration 19m. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4653-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4653-90
ISBN 9790006452224. 7.5x10.5 inches. Language: Latin, Text Language: German/English.
Urtext from: Joseph Haydn Werke, G. Henle Verlag Munich.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding