Flute, harp and piano - Difficulty: medium
For Flute, Harp And Orchestra. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Franz Giegling. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Classical Period. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out flute and harp parts). With solo parts and piano reduction. K. 299 (297c). 64 pages. Duration 30 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4598-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4598-90
ISBN 9790006451548. 9x12 inches. Key: C major.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding