2 soprano voice solos, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SSATB choir, piano - Level 4
Oratorio in three parts in the arrangement of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Andreas Holschneider. Arranged by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; Ernst R. Barthel. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Bearbeitet von Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Vocal score. KV 572. Duration 1 hour, 39 minutes, 59 seconds. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4529-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4529-90
ISBN 9790006449897. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: German. Translation: Christian Daniel Ebeling. Text: Charles Jennens.
Full instrumentation: 2 soprano voice solos, alto voice solo, tenor voice solo, bass voice solo, SSATB choir, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, 2 horns, 2 trumpets, 3 trombones, timpani, strings.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding