Soprano voice, solo instrument (violin, flute, oboe) and basso continuo - Difficulty: medium
Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Walther Siegmund-Schultz. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Baroque. Set of performance parts (with separate pull-out continuo and solo parts). With vocal melody, lyrics, solo instrument part, basso continuo part, keyboard realization and introductory text. HWV 202-210. 85 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4245).
Item Number: BA.BA4245
ISBN 9790006479917. 9x12 inches. Text: Barthold Heinrich Brockes.
9 Arias for Voice, Instrument obbligato and Basso continuo. Preprint (Urtext) based on the Halle Handel Edition.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding