2 soprano voice solos, 2 alto voice solos, tenor voice solo, 2 bass voice solos, double SATB choir, piano - Level 4
Oratorio in three parts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Annette Landgraf. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. The versions of the 1739 and 1756-7 performances. Piano reduction. HWV 54. 530 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4063-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4063-90
ISBN 9790006505272. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: English/German. Translation: Michael Pacholke.
Edition in 2 volumes.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding