2 soprano voice solos, alto voice solo, 5 tenor voice solos, 3 bass voice solos, SATB choir, orchestra - Level 4
Oratorio in three acts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Percy M. Young. Arranged by Heinz Moehn. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Piano reduction. HWV 53. Duration 2 hours, 30 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04020-90).
Item Number: BA.BA04020-90
ISBN 9790006443086. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: English/German. Translation: Walther Siegmund-Schultze. Text: Charles Jennens.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding