Orchestra (2 first oboes, 2 first treble recorders, (piccolos), 2 second oboes, 2 second treble recorders (piccolos), bassoon)
'Water music'. Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767). Edited by Friedrich Noack. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Set of wind parts. TWV 55:C3. 6/6/6/6/5 pages pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA02983-65).
Item Number: BA.BA02983-65
ISBN 9790006428366. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches. Key: C major.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding