Two flutes (or two violins) - Difficulty: medium
Heft 1. Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767). Edited by Gunter Hausswald. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Volume 1. Baroque. Flute/violin duet book. With duet notation. Composed 1738. Opus 5, TWV 40: 118-120. 16 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA02981. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA02981).
Item Number: BA.BA02981
ISBN 9790006428335. 9x12 inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding