3 soprano voice solos, mezzo-soprano voice solo, tenor voice solo, baritone voice solo, 2 bass voice solos, mixed choir, piano
Opera in three acts. Composed by Christoph Willibald von Gluck (1714-1787). Edited by Marius Flothuis. Arranged by Heinz Moehn; Michael Topel. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Paris version of 1774. Piano reduction. Duration 2 hours, 30 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA2301-90).
Item Number: BA.BA2301-90
ISBN 9790006419920. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: French/German. Translation: Adolf Krucke. Text: Marie Francois Louis Gand Bailli Du Roullet dit Le Blanc.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding