Solo voices, choir, orchestra (5 soprano voice solos, tenor voice solo, mixed choir, 2 oboes, 2 bassoons, 2 horns, 2 trumpets, timpani, strings, basso continuo)
Serenata teatrale in 1 Akt. Composed by Christoph Willibald von Gluck (1714-1787). Edited by Laszlo Somfai. This edition: complete edition, urtext edition. Linen. Christoph Willibald Gluck. Complete Works. Series III, Volume 22. Score. Duration 1 hour, 39 minutes, 59 seconds. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA2300).
Item Number: BA.BA2300
ISBN 9790006419869. 33.1 x 26.4 cm inches. Language: Italian. Text: Gianambrogio Migliavacca.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding