Solo cello/orchestra (solo cello/first flute/second flute (also piccolo)/2 oboes/2 clarinets/2 bassoons/3 horns/2 trumpets/3 trombones/tuba/timpani/triangle/2 violins/viola/cello/contrabass)
Arrangement for Violoncello and Piano by the Composer. Composed by Antonin Dvorak (1841-1904). Edited by Jonathan Del Mar. Arranged by Antonin Dvorak. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Piano reduction, part(s). Opus 104. 48 pages. Duration 37 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9045-90).
Item Number: BA.BA9045-90
ISBN 9790006537631. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches. Key: B minor. Text Language: English/Czech/German.
Uprava pro violoncello a klavir od skladatele.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding