Piano, left hand, and wind ensemble (solo piano/flute (piccolo)/2 C trumpets/3 trombones/tenor tuba/horn)
Composed by Leos Janacek (1854-1928). Edited by Leos Faltus; Jarmila Prochazkova. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Performance score, set of parts. 54/4/7/4/8/8/8/8/8 pages pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9535).
Item Number: BA.BA9535
ISBN 9790260104907. 31 x 24.5 cm inches. Text Language: Czech/English/German. Preface: Jarmila Prochazkova.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding