Solo voices, choir, orchestra (5 soprano voice solos, 2 tenor voice solos, 4 bass voice solos, mixed choir, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, 2 horns, 2 trumpets, timpani, strings, basso continuo)
Opera buffa en quatre actes. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Ludwig Finscher. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Study score. KV 492. 709 pages. Duration 3 hours. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.TP320).
Item Number: BA.TP320
ISBN 9790006204618. 22.5 x 16.5 cm inches. Language: Italian, Text Language: German/English. Preface: Ludwig Finscher. Text: Lorenzo Da Ponte.
Aussetzung des Continuo in den Rezitativen: Heinz Moehn.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding