2 soprano voice solos, 2 alto voice solos, 2 tenor voice solos, 2 bass voice solos, double SATB choir, piano - Level 4
Oratorio. Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn (1809-1847). Edited by Douglass Seaton. Arranged by Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy; Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Oratorio. Piano reduction. Opus 70. 311 pages. Duration 2 hours, 10 minutes. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA9070-90).
Item Number: BA.BA9070-90
ISBN 9790006527571. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: German/English.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding