2 soprano voice solos, mezzo-soprano voice solo, alto voice solo, bass voice, soprano voice solo, piano
Opera seria in three acts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by J. Merrill Knapp. Arranged by Martin Schelhaas. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Halle Handel Edition. Series II,, Volume 8. Oper (Opera). Piano reduction. HWV 11. 192 pages. Duration 1 hour, 39 minutes, 59 seconds. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4031-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4031-90
ISBN 9790006550012. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: Italian/German, Text Language: English/German. Translation: Michael Pacholke. Text: after Antoine Houdar de la Motte.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding