2 alto voice solos, 2 soprano voice solos, 2 bass voice solos, orchestra
Opera in three acts. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Terence Best. Arranged by Andreas Kohs. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Halle Handel Edition. Series II, Volume 20. Piano reduction. HWV 23. 245 pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA4081-90).
Item Number: BA.BA4081-90
ISBN 9790006532476. 27 x 19 cm inches. Language: German/Italian, Text Language: German/English. Text: Paolo Antonio Rolli.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source descrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding