Medium Voice, Melodic Instrument, Basso Continuo
72 Solo Cantatas for Voice, Instrument and Basso continuo. Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767). Edited by Gustav Fock; Ute Poetzch. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Lent and Easter Cantatas. Score and set of parts; Urtext Edition (paperbound). 98/27/26 pages pages. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA5895).
Item Number: BA.BA5895
ISBN 9790006533558. 31 x 24.2 cm inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- A Critical Commentary explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding