Solo voice, choir, orchestra (Soprano Voice Solo, Ch, 2 Ob, 2 Hn, Trp, timpani, STR, Continuo)
SKU: BA.BA05777 Florence 1767
. Composed by Christoph Willibald Von Gluck. Edited by Christoph Hellmut Mahling. This edition: complete edition, urtext edition. Linen. Christoph Willibald Gluck. Complete Works. Series III, Volume 27. Florence 1767. Complete edition, Score. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA05777_00. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05777).
ISBN 9790006495481. 33 x 25.8 cm inches. Text: Lorenzo Ottavio del Rosso.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding