Solo piano (or harpsichord) - SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach. Edited by Georg Von Dadelsen. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Baroque. Collection. With introductory text (does not include words to the songs). Composed 1725. 47 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA05164_00. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05164).
ISBN 9790006498178. 9x12 inches.
Does not include BWV 812, 813, 827, 830.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 3-4.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding
About SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Introduction of 4-note chords and sixteenth notes. Hand movement covering 2 to 3 octaves.