Alto Saxophone Duet Alto Saxophone - Level 3 - Digital Download
Composed by Antonio Vivaldi, Charpentier, Edvard Grieg, Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn, George Gershwin, Jeremiah Clarke, Johann Strauss Jr., Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Scott Joplin, and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Arranged by Austin Ralphson. 20th Century,Baroque,Classical,Wedding. 2 scores. 38 pages. Austin Ralphson #5289851. Published by Austin Ralphson (A0.563871).
This is a second book of popular pieces arranged for duet. The difficulty levels range from early-intermediate to advanced, and should provide something for everyone to enjoy. The pieces have been arranged so that both parts are interesting throughout - they often interweave and take on many roles within the music. A duet score is provided for each piece, and the repertoire covers wedding music, slow melodies, traditional melodies, baroque classics, famous symphonic melodies, piano works and other popular pieces. This is the full list:
1. The Entertainer (Scott Joplin)
2. Highlights from Rhapsody In Blue (Gershwin)
3. The Blue Danube Waltz (Johann Strauss II)
4. Six Christmas Pieces, No.5 (Mendelssohn)
5. Für Elise (Beethoven)
6. In The Hall Of The Mountain King (Grieg)
7. Trumpet Voluntary (Jeremiah Clarke)
8. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik No.1 (Mozart)
9. The Londonderry Air / Danny Boy (trad.)
10. Symphony No.5, Mvt.1 (Beethoven)
11. Rondo Alla Turca (Mozart)
12. "Autumn" from ‘The Four Seasons’ (Vivaldi)
13. "Ode to Joy" from Symphony No.9 (Beethoven)
14. March of the Toy Soldiers from ‘The Nutcracker’ (Tchaikovsky)
15. Prelude from ‘Te Deum’ (Charpentier)
Volume 1 is also available - search for "15 Duets" - and also a multipack containing both volumes at a reduced price - search for "Complete Book of 30 Duets"
This product was created by a member of ArrangeMe, Hal Leonard’s global self-publishing community of independent composers, arrangers, and songwriters. ArrangeMe allows for the publication of unique arrangements of both popular titles and original compositions from a wide variety of voices and backgrounds.
About Digital Downloads
Digital Downloads are downloadable sheet music files that can be viewed directly on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Once you download your digital sheet music, you can view and print it at home, school, or anywhere you want to make music, and you don’t have to be connected to the internet. Just purchase, download and play!
PLEASE NOTE: Your Digital Download will have a watermark at the bottom of each page that will include your name, purchase date and number of copies purchased. You are only authorized to print the number of copies that you have purchased. You may not digitally distribute or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e., you may not print or digitally distribute individual copies to friends or students).