- Password Reset
- Personal Accounts
- Institutional Accounts
- Purchase Orders
- Easy Rebates
- Affiliate Program
- How to Search for Digital Downloads
- How to Purchase Digital Downloads
- About Digital Downloads
- System Requirements
- Viewing and Printing
- Digital Download FAQ & Help
- iPad Support
- Self Publishing - ArrangeMe
- 2+ Pricing
- Returns & Exchanges
- Price Matching
- Terms and Conditions
- Customs or Import Taxes
Shipping & Orders
Music Lists are a great way to help keep your shopping experience organized.
Please note: To create or edit a Music List you will first be asked to sign in to your account if you have not already done so.
Creating a Music List
You can create a Music List while you shop! To add an item to your Music List:
– Look for the "Add to Music List" option in either of two places on our website:
- On the item results listing, look for the heart-shaped symbol to the left of the orange "Add to Cart" button
- On the individual item page, look for the "Add to Music List" option (with heart-shaped symbol) directly beneath the "Add to Cart" button
– You can save an unlimited number of items to your Music List
– You can create multiple Music Lists to help keep your saved music organized
Viewing and Editing your Music List
Your Music List is stored in your account so you can access it from anywhere!
– To view your Music List: – Sign into your account on our homepage. Once you are logged in, click your name to reveal your accounts' drop-down menu, and Select "Music List"
– To remove products from your Music List: – Click the "x" at the upper-right corner of each item you wish to remove them