There are currently no items in your cart.
Zigeunerlieder op. 103 composed by Johannes Brahms (1833-1897). Edited by Sergej Rogowoj. This edition: Paperbound. Choral collections. German title: Zigeunerlieder. Full score. 40 pages. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.4021300).
By the end of the last century the eleven "Zigeunerlieder" (Gipsy Songs) for four voices and piano by Johannes Brahms had won a place among the favourite pieces for domestic music making in Germany, Austria and Britain. Among Brahms's compositions they are closely akin to the "Liebeslieder Waltzes", the "New Liebeslieder Waltzes" and the "Hungarian Dances".
- He, Zigeuner, Op. 103 no. 1 (Ho there, gypsy) - a-Moll/A minor Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Hochgeturmte Rimaflut, Op. 103 no. 2 (Wild and thrat'ning Rima stream) - d-Moll/D minor Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Wisst ihr, wann mein Kindchen, Op. 103 no. 3 (Know you when my darling) - D-Dur/D major Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Lieber Gott, du weisst wie oft, Op. 103 no. 4 (Loving God, you know how often) - F-Dur/F major Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Brauner Bursche fuhrt zum Tanze, Op. 103 no. 5 (Sunbrown boy to dance is leading) - D-Dur/D major Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Roslein dreie in der Reihe, Op. 103 no. 6 (Rosebuds three, all on one tree) - G-Dur/G major Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Kommt dir manchmal in den Sinn, Op. 103 no. 7 (Do you sometimes now recall) - Es-Dur/Eb major Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Horch, der Wind klagt, Op. 103 no. 8 (Hark the wind weeps) - g-Moll/G minor Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Weit und breit schaut niemand mich an, Op. 103 no. 9 (Far and wide I stand all unseen) Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Mond verhullt sein Angesicht, Op. 103 no. 10 (Though the moon no light my show) - B-Dur/B-flat major Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Rote Abendwolken ziehn, Op. 103 no. 11 (Red, the clouds of ev'ning set) - Des-Dur/D-flat major Performed by Johannes Brahms
Zigeunerlieder op. 103
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Zigeunerlieder op. 103
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Carus Choral Collections