There are currently no items in your cart.
Youth Harmonica Method composed by David Barrett. For Harmonica (Diatonic). Saddle-stitched, Methods. Harmonica Masterclass Lesson. Children. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 48 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.20092BCD).
ISBN 9780786664603. Children. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Youth Harmonica Method is an exciting harmonica course that teaches reading and playing music for the person looking to study at home or with a school harmonica band. Whether the student stays with the harmonica or moves on to another instrument, the music studies in this book will prepare them for a fruitful lifetime of music making. The recording contains all the music examples with piano accompaniment for the popular melodies and a full size blues band for the Rhythm and Blues songs. The most exciting part of this book is the harmonica band arrangements. Imagine an orchestra of harmonicas playing four and five part harmonies! This book is a natural for school music startup programs and any community based groups that want to introduce music into young people's lives.
- Amazing Grace
- Are You Sleeping
- Baa! Baa! Black Sheep
- Big Swing
- Blow the Man Down
- Blues Band
- C & D March
- Comin' and Goin'
- Ding Dong Bell
- Eighth Note Climb
- Fox and Goose
- Good Night Ladies
- Home on the Range
- HOme Sweet Home
- Horn Man
- Jingle Bells
- Lovely May
- No! No! No!
- Oh, Susanna!
- Old Black Joe
- Old Folks At Home
- Red River Valley
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- She'll Be Comin' Around the Mountain
- Silent Night
- Swing Train
- The Royal Coachman
- This Old Man
- Triplet Walk
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- We're Tenting Tonight
- What of Christmas
Youth Harmonica Method
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Youth Harmonica Method
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Harmonica Sheet Music
Genre: Children Sheet Music
Series: Harmonica Masterclass Lesson