There are currently no items in your cart.
You Sing: Rock 'n' Roll Hits (Karaoke CDG) 50s, Oldies. Karaoke CDG. Published by Pocket Songs (PS.PSCDG1066).
When rock and roll music emerged in the 1950's, no one could have imagined how profoundly this simple style of music would shape and change the world for the remainder of the century. Its influence went far beyond popular music, helping to transform social, sexual and racial attitudes across the country and the world. Sing ten classic songs from the period, including Sweet Little Sixteen (Chuck Berry), Let's Twist Again (Chubby Checker), Blue Suede Shoes (Elvis Presley), and the song that arguably started it all: Rock Around The Clock (Bill Haley and The Comets).
Each Pocket Songs PSCDG album contains a complete performance with a professional vocalist as well as the karaoke tracks of each song, for the at-home performer. CDG discs can be played on a regular CD player but require a CDG player to see the graphics.
- Blue Suede Shoes Performed by Elvis Presley
- Blueberry Hill Performed by Fats Domino
- Great Balls of Fire Performed by Jerry Lee Lewis
- I'm Walking Performed by Fats Domino
- Let's Twist Again Performed by Chubby Checkers
- Rock And Roll Music Performed by Chuck Berry
- Rock Around The Clock Performed by Bill Haley / Comets
- Summertime Blues Performed by Eddie Cochran
- Sweet Little Sixteen Performed by Chuck Berry
- Tutti Frutti Performed by Little Richard
Customers Who Bought You Sing: Rock 'n' Roll Hits (Karaoke CDG) Also Bought:
Top Selling Vocal Titles