You Sing: Hits of Reggae (Karaoke CD)
You Sing: Hits of Reggae (Karaoke CD) pop/Rock, Reggae. Karaoke CD. Published by Pocket Songs (PS.PSCD1109).
Developed in Jamaica in the 1960's, reggae music is characterized by accented off-beats in the rhythm (known as the 'skank'), simple, repetitive chord structures, and a scratchy rhythm guitar accompaniment that almost serves as percussion. No other artist found more success in the genre than Bob Marley. Credited with bringing reggae to a mainstream audience, Marley wrote a number of iconic reggae hits, and his 1984 greatest hits release Legend is the best-selling reggae album of all time. His son Ziggy would later find success as a singer-songwriter too. Sing great reggae tunes from these two pioneers of the genre, as well as two tracks from the hit British reggae-fusion band UB40.
Each Pocket Songs PSCD album contains a complete performance with a professional vocalist as well as the karaoke tracks of each song, for the at-home performer. PSCD discs can be played on a regular CD player and do not contain graphics.
- I Shot The Sheriff Performed by Bob Marley
- No Woman No Cry Performed by Bob Marley
- Could You Be Loved Performed by Bob Marley
- Can't Help Falling in Love Performed by UB40
- Look Who's Dancing Performed by Ziggy Marley
- The Way You Do The Things You Do Performed by UB40
- One Bright Day Performed by Ziggy Marley
- Three Little Birds Performed by Bob Marley
Customers Who Bought You Sing: Hits of Reggae (Karaoke CD) Also Bought: