There are currently no items in your cart.
You Sing: Hits of Reggae (Karaoke CD) pop/Rock, Reggae. Karaoke CD. Published by Pocket Songs (PS.PSCD1109).
Developed in Jamaica in the 1960's, reggae music is characterized by accented off-beats in the rhythm (known as the 'skank'), simple, repetitive chord structures, and a scratchy rhythm guitar accompaniment that almost serves as percussion. No other artist found more success in the genre than Bob Marley. Credited with bringing reggae to a mainstream audience, Marley wrote a number of iconic reggae hits, and his 1984 greatest hits release Legend is the best-selling reggae album of all time. His son Ziggy would later find success as a singer-songwriter too. Sing great reggae tunes from these two pioneers of the genre, as well as two tracks from the hit British reggae-fusion band UB40.
Each Pocket Songs PSCD album contains a complete performance with a professional vocalist as well as the karaoke tracks of each song, for the at-home performer. PSCD discs can be played on a regular CD player and do not contain graphics.
- I Shot The Sheriff Performed by Bob Marley
- No Woman No Cry Performed by Bob Marley
- Could You Be Loved Performed by Bob Marley
- Can't Help Falling in Love Performed by UB40
- Look Who's Dancing Performed by Ziggy Marley
- The Way You Do The Things You Do Performed by UB40
- One Bright Day Performed by Ziggy Marley
- Three Little Birds Performed by Bob Marley
You Sing: Hits of Reggae (Karaoke CD)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
You Sing: Hits of Reggae (Karaoke CD)
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Voice Solo Sheet Music