There are currently no items in your cart.
You Can Teach Yourself Tin Whistle by Mizzy McCaskill and Dona Gilliam. For Tin Whistle. Saddle-stitched, Methods. You Can Teach Yourself. All Styles. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 80 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95361BCD).
ISBN 9780786648962. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
By Mizzy McCaskill & Dona Gilliam. Beginners of all ages will enjoy learning to play tinwhistle with the step-by-step method found in this book. Familiar folk melodies abound in this comprehensive collection of easy-to-play literature. Carefully sequenced tunes and exercises teach the player to read music notation, and a section is included on Irish ornamentation. Several Irish tunes containing suggested ornamentation present the traditional Irish style of whistle playing. Because of the ease of learning the tinwhistle (also called the pennywhistle) many Irish musicians begin their musical training on the whistle before switching to the flute or uillean pipes. Written for the D tinwhistle.
- Fais Do Do
- Shady Grove
- The Boys Of Bluehill
- Hail To The Chief
- Hot Cross Buns
- Merrily We Roll Along
- When I Was A Young Girl Performed by Jean Sibelius
- Believe Me All Those Endearing Young Charms
- El Coqui
- Erie Canal
- Grandfather's Clock Performed by Henry Clay Work
- I Saw Three Ships
- Sweet Betsy From Pike
- The Wearin' O' The Green
- When The Saints Go Marching In Performed by Jean Sibelius
- Reuben And Rachel Performed by William Gooch
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Performed by Jean Sibelius
- All Through The Night
- As I Was Going To Banbury
- Au Clair de la Lune
- Captain Jinks
- God Save The King
- Little Brown Jug
- The Red River Valley
- HOme Sweet Home
- In the Good Old Summertime
- My Wild Irish Rose
- Rio Grande
- Michael, Row The Boat Ashore
- My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean
- She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain
- The Sidewalks of New York Performed by James W. Blake & Charles B. Lawlor
- Crawdad Song
- Skip to My Lou
- Did You Ever See A Lassie?
- The Mountain Lark
- Auld Lang Syne
- Chanukah, Chanukah
- Vive la Compagnie Performed by Jean Sibelius
- Oh, Dem Golden Slippers
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- The British Grenadiers
- Aloha Oe
- I Ride An Old Paint
- Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
- The Caissons Go Rolling Along
- The Yankee Doodle Boy
- Whoopee Ti Yi Yo Performed by Jean Sibelius
- Yellow Rose Of Texas Performed by Jean Sibelius
- Daisy Bell
- Kesh Jig
- Sourwood Mountain
- Good King Wenceslas
- Merry Widow Waltz
- Sheebeg, Sheemore
- The Keys of Canterbury
- Amazing Grace
- Black Dance
- Buffalo Gals
- Honor Bound Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Marine's Hymn
- My Home Is In Montana
- Theme from Finlandia Performed by Jean Sibelius
- Old Rosin The Beau
You Can Teach Yourself Tin Whistle
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
You Can Teach Yourself Tin Whistle
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Tin Whistle Sheet Music
Series: You Can Teach Yourself