There are currently no items in your cart.
You Can Teach Yourself Recorder composed by William Bay. For Recorder (Soprano). Squareback saddle-stitched, Methods. You Can Teach Yourself. All Styles. Beginning. Book/CD/DVD Set. 80 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94337SET).
ISBN 9780786659708. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A comprehensive yet easy-to-understand recorder method ideal for any age. Incorporates clear visual presentation with a wealth of music of all styles. Includes melodic studies and pieces. The companion CD is in stereo play-along format. DVD included.
- The Entertainer Theme Performed by Scott Joplin
- 12th Street Blues Performed by William Bay
- Adore Devote
- Amazing Grace
- Angels We Have Heard On High
- Arkansas Traveler
- Aura Lee
- Austrian Hymn
- Baidin Fheidhlimid
- Barcarolle Performed by Jacques Offenbach
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic
- Believe Me If All Those Endearing Charms
- Blow Away The Morning Dew
- Blow, Ye Winds
- Call The Ewes
- Captain Kidd
- Chanson Performed by William Bay
- Chorale Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Cockles & Mussels
- Coventry Carol
- Czech Marching Song
- Dance Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Dance De Mozart Performed by William Bay
- Don't Step on Alligators
- Doxology Performed by Louis Bourgeois
- Du, Du Liegst Mir im Herzen
- Early American Hymn
- Early Christmas Morn
- Eating Pizza Makes Me Happy
- Eighth Rest Performed by William Bay
- El Capitan March Performed by John Philip Sousa
- Fair Lassie Performed by William Bay
- Fairest Lord Jesus
- Far Above Cayuga's Waters
- French Song Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Gavotte Performed by William Bay
- German Cradle Song
- German Folk Song
- German Hymn
- Gigue Performed by William Bay
- God Of Our Fathers
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
- Grandfather's Clock
- Greenland Fishery
- Haste to the Wedding
- Haul Away, Joe
- He Is Risen
- High Barbaree
- Hungarian Dance #4 Performed by Johann Brahms
- I Love Eating Donuts!
- I Saw Three Ships
- I Will Arise & Go To Jesus
- Irish Mist Performed by William Bay
- Irish Washerwoman
- Jingle Bells
- Jolly Old St. Nick
- Journey Performed by William Bay
- Joy To The World
- Jumping Bear
- Kum Ba Ya
- Largo Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- Lavender Blue
- Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence
- Loch Lomond
- Londonderry Air
- March Militaire Performed by William Bay
- Marche Classique Performed by William Bay
- Marche De Triumph Performed by William Bay
- Merlin's Fancy Performed by William Bay
- Merry Widow Waltz
- Michael Row The Boat Ashore
- Misty Meadow
- Morning Song
- Musetta's Waltz Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Must Jesus Bear The Cross Alone
- My Country 'Tis of Thee
- Nocturne Performed by Felix Mendolssohn
- Now The Day Is Over
- O Sanctissima
- Ode to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Of Men & Nations Performed by William Bay
- Oh, Sinner Man
- Old Shoe Boots & Leggins
- Once There Were Three Fisherman
- Piper's Dance Performed by William Bay
- Praise The Savior
- Prayer From "Finlandia" Performed by Jean Sibelius
- Precious Memories
- Pushin' And A-Pullin' Blues Performed by William Bay
- Ragtime Dance Performed by Scott Joplin
- Renaissance Dance Performed by William Bay
- Ride Ranger Ride
- Rogue's Delight Performed by William Bay
- Sail Away Ladies
- Santa Lucia
- Scarborough Fair
- Simple Gifts
- Slur Song Performed by William Bay
- Song From "The Magic Flute" Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Sourwood Mountain
- Spanish Nights Performed by William Bay
- Stephen Foster Song
- Surprise Song
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- Symphony #1 Theme Performed by Johann Brahms
- Tallis Canon Performed by Thomas Tallis
- The Ash Grove
- The Bold Fisherman
- The Dawning of the Day
- The Galway Races
- The God Of Abraham Praise
- The Rose Of Tralee
- The Sally Gardens
- The Ship That Never Returned
- The Skater's Waltz Performed by Emile Waldteufel
- The Wearin' Of The Green
- The Wild Colonial Boy
- The Wild Rover
- Three-Note Minuet
- Trumpet Tune Performed by Henry Purcell
- Veni Emmanuel
- Waly, Waly
- Wayfarin' Stranger
- We Three Kings
- What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor?
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks Performed by Frideric Handel
- Winds Through The Olive Trees Performed by Frideric Handel
- Wondrous Love Performed by Frideric Handel
- Worried Man Blues Performed by Frideric Handel
You Can Teach Yourself Recorder
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
You Can Teach Yourself Recorder
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Recorder Sheet Music
Series: You Can Teach Yourself