There are currently no items in your cart.
You Can Teach Yourself Recorder composed by William Bay. For Recorder (Soprano). Perfect binding, Methods. You Can Teach Yourself. All Styles. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 80 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94337BCD).
ISBN 9780786650118. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A comprehensive yet easy-to-understand recorder method ideal for any age. Incorporates clear visual presentation with a wealth of music of all styles. Includes melodic studies and pieces. The companion CD is in stereo play-along format.
- Barcarolle Performed by Jacques Offenbach
- Michael Row The Boat Ashore
- My Country Tis Of Thee
- Once There Were Three Fishermen
- Piper's Dance Performed by William Bay
- Spanish Nights Performed by William Bay
- Adore Devote
- O Sanctissima
- Prayer From Finlandia Performed by Jean Sibelius
- Pushin' And A-Pullin' Blues Performed by William Bay
- Rogue's Delight Performed by William Bay
- The God Of Abraham Praise
- Baidin Fheidhlimid
- Captain Kid
- Coventry Carol
- Early American Hymn
- Far Above Cayuga's Waters
- Jolly Old St. Nick
- Merlin's Fancy Performed by William Bay
- Musetta's Waltz Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Nocturne Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Sail Away Ladies
- German Cradle Song
- He Is Risen
- Jingle Bells
- Marche Classique Performed by William Bay
- The Rose Of Tralee
- While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Austrian Hymn Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Greenland Fishery
- Hungarian Dance #4 Performed by Johann Brahms
- Old Shoe Boots & Leggins
- Simple Gifts
- The Skater's Waltz Performed by Emile Waldteufel
- Blow Away The Morning Dew
- Praise The Savior
- Santa Lucia
- Slur Song Performed by William Bay
- Song From The Magic Flute Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Tallis Canon Performed by Thomas Tallis
- The Wild Colonial Boy
- Angels We Have Heard On High
- German Folk Song
- Gigue Performed by William Bay
- God Of Our Fathers
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
- Haul Away, Joe
- Lononderry Air
- Ragtime Dance Performed by Scott Joplin
- Symphony #1 Theme Performed by Johann Brahms
- Waly, Waly
- Early Christmas Morn
- Loch Lomond
- The Sally Gardens
- Triplet Study #1 Performed by William Bay
- What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor?
- 12th Street Blues Performed by William Bay
- Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence
- Morning Song
- Sourwood Mountain
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- The Bold Fisherman
- The Dawning of the Day
- Worried Man Blues Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic
- Believe Me If All Those Endearing Charms
- German Hymn
- Grandfather's Clock
- Haste to the Wedding
- I Saw Three Ships
- Irish Washerwoman
- Journey Performed by William Bay
- The Wild Rover
- Wayfarin' Stranger
- Wondrous Love Performed by George Frideric Handel
- El Captain March Performed by John Philip Sousa
- Fairest Lord Jesus
- Kum Ba Ya
- March Militaire Performed by William Bay
- The Ship That Never Returned
- Amazing Graze
- Aura Lee
- Czech Marching Song
- Dance Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Merry Widow Waltz
- Precious Memories
- The Galway Races
- When Johnny Came Marching Home
- Arkansas Traveler
- Cockless & Mussels
- Du, Du, liegst mir im Herzen
- High Barbaree
- I Will Arise & Go To Jesus
- Lavender Blue
- Scarborough Fair
- Call The Ewes
- Chanson Performed by William Bay
- Chorale Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Doxology Performed by Louis Bourgeois
- Gavotte Performed by William Bay
- Irish Mist Performed by William Bay
- Stephen Foster Song
- The Ash Grove
- The Entertainer Theme Performed by Scott Joplin
- Dance De Mozart Performed by William Bay
- Fair Lassie Performed by William Bay
- Joy To The World
- Must Jesus Bear The Cross Alone
- Renaissance Dance Performed by William Bay
- Ride Ranger Ride
- The Wearin' Of The Green
- Veni Emmanuel
- Winds Through The Olive Trees Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Blow, Ye Winds
- French Song Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Largo Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- Now The Day Is Over
- Ode to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Of Men & Nations Performed by William Bay
- Oh, Sinner Man
- Trumpet Tune
- We Three Kings
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- When The Saints Go Marching In
You Can Teach Yourself Recorder
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
You Can Teach Yourself Recorder
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Recorder Sheet Music
Series: You Can Teach Yourself