There are currently no items in your cart.
You Can Teach Yourself Recorder by William Bay. For Recorder (Soprano). Squareback saddle-stitched, Methods. You Can Teach Yourself. All Styles. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 80 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94337).
ISBN 9780871667427. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A comprehensive yet easy-to-understand recorder method ideal for any age. Incorporates clear visual presentation with a wealth of music of all styles. Includes melodic studies and pieces.
- Adore Devote
- Coventry Carol
- Fairest Lord Jesus
- French Song Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- German Hymn
- God Of Our Fathers
- Once There Were Three Fisherman
- Ride Ranger Ride
- Song From The Magic Flute Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Surprise Song
- Winds Through The Olive Trees Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Barcarolle Performed by Jacques Offenbach
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic
- Early American Hymn
- Irish Mist Performed by William Bay
- Merlin's Fancy Performed by William Bay
- Veni Emmanuel
- Baidin Fheidhlimid
- Eighth Rest Performed by William Bay
- El Capitan March Performed by John Philip Sousa
- German Cradle Song
- Gigue Performed by William Bay
- Kum Ba Ya
- March Militaire Performed by William Bay
- Old Shoe Boots & Leggins
- The God Of Abraham Praise
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home
- The Entertainer Theme Performed by Scott Joplin
- Dance De Mozart Performed by William Bay
- German Folk Song
- Joy To The World
- Slur Song Performed by William Bay
- He Is Risen
- I Love Eating Donuts!
- Lavender Blue
- O Sanctissima
- The Wearin' Of The Green
- Amazing Grace
- Dance Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Jingle Bells
- Merry Widow Waltz
- Piper's Dance Performed by William Bay
- Ragtime Dance Performed by Scott Joplin
- Santa Lucia
- Scarborough Fair
- Wondrous Love Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Believe Me If All Those Endearing Charms
- Blow, Ye Winds
- Far Above Cayuga's Waters
- Jumping Bear
- Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence
- Londonderry Air
- Wayfarin' Stranger
- What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor?
- Angels We Have Heard On High
- Marche Classique Performed by William Bay
- Marche De Triumph Performed by William Bay
- Renaissance Dance Performed by William Bay
- Spanish Nights Performed by William Bay
- Stephen Foster Song
- Three-Note Minuet
- Captain Kidd
- Chorale Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Eating Pizza Makes Me Happy
- Haul Away, Joe
- High Barbaree
- I Saw Three Ships
- Jolly Old St. Nick
- Morning Song
- Call The Ewes
- Doxology Performed by Louis Bourgeois
- Gavotte Performed by William Bay
- Hungarian Dance #4 Performed by Johann Brahms
- Nocturne Performed by Felix Mendolssohn
- Now The Day Is Over
- Precious Memories
- The Dawning of the Day
- The Sally Gardens
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Chanson Performed by William Bay
- Czech Marching Song
- Don't Step on Alligators
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
- Greenland Fishery
- Haste to the Wedding
- Must Jesus Bear The Cross Alone
- My Country 'Tis of Thee
- Rogue's Delight Performed by William Bay
- Sail Away Ladies
- The Ash Grove
- The Galway Races
- The Rose Of Tralee
- Worried Man Blues Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Arkansas Traveler
- Cockles & Mussels
- Irish Washerwoman
- The Wild Rover
- Austrian Hymn
- Grandfather's Clock
- Loch Lomond
- Misty Meadow
- Prayer From Finlandia Performed by Jean Sibelius
- The Skater's Waltz Performed by Emile Waldteufel
- Trumpet Tune Performed by Henry Purcell
- Waly, Waly
- Blow Away The Morning Dew
- Early Christmas Morn
- Journey Performed by William Bay
- Of Men & Nations Performed by William Bay
- Simple Gifts
- 12th Street Blues Performed by William Bay
- Du, Du Liegst Mir im Herzen
- Michael Row The Boat Ashore
- Ode to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Oh, Sinner Man
- Pushin' And A-Pullin' Blues Performed by William Bay
- Sourwood Mountain
- Symphony #1 Theme Performed by Johann Brahms
- Tallis Canon Performed by Thomas Tallis
- The Wild Colonial Boy
- We Three Kings
- While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Aura Lee
- Fair Lassie Performed by William Bay
- I Will Arise & Go To Jesus
- Largo Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- Musetta's Waltz Performed by Giacomo Puccini
- Praise The Savior
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- The Bold Fisherman
- The Ship That Never Returned
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
$9.99_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '5445923']);
You Can Teach Yourself Recorder
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
You Can Teach Yourself Recorder
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Recorder Sheet Music
Series: You Can Teach Yourself