There are currently no items in your cart.
You Can Teach Yourself Pan Flute composed by Costel Puscoiu. For Pan Flute. Squareback saddle-stitched, Methods. You Can Teach Yourself. All Styles. Beginning. Book/CD Set. 96 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95682BCD).
ISBN 9780786665754. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A very easy-to-understnad pan flute method. By following this book the beginner can successfully play the pan flute in a very short time. This text has been carefully written to provide maximum enjoyment and fun!
- When The Saints Go Marching In Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Auld Lang Syne
- Frere Jacques
- Melody (From Album For The Youth) Performed by Robert Schumann
- Minuet Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Pavane Performed by Gabriel Faure
- Plaisir d'Amour Performed by J.P. Martini
- Quadrille Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- The Pony Performed by Costel Puscoiu
- The Yellow Rose of Texas
- To Joy (From Symphony No.9) Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Aura Lee
- Be Quiet Now
- Father Christmas
- First Grief Performed by Robert Schumann
- Hava Naguila
- March (From Judas Maccabaeus) Performed by George Frideric Handel
- O Come, All Ye Faithful
- Theme (From New World Symphony) Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- Three-Leaved Clover
- Morning has Broken
- O Sole Mio! Performed by E. Di Capua
- Theme (From Sonatina) Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Andante Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Fox, You Stole The Goose
- Melody (From Piano Concerto No.2) Performed by Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Rondino Performed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Air (From Opera The Magic Flute) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Andante (From Violin Concerto) Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Au Clair de la Lune
- Down Below In Bethlehem
- Galoppa, Galoppa
- Gavotte Performed by George Frideric Handel
- She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain
- The Green Leave Of The Jasmine
- Dance From Brebu
- El Cachimbo
- Lullaby For Christmas
- Oh, Susanna
- Song of the Volga Boatmen
- Tambourin Performed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Theme (From Moldavia) Performed by Bedrich Smetana
- I Have A Coin
- Lullaby Performed by Johannes Brahms
- Merrily We Roll Along
- Merry Widow Waltz Performed by F. Lehar
- Oh, My Darlin' Clementine
- Theme (From Eine Kleine Nachtmusik) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Children's Song Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Long, Long Ago
- Martial Air Performed by Henry Purcell
- Melody Performed by A. Rubinstein
- Burlesque (From Music Book For Wolfgang) Performed by Leopold Mozart
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Joy To The World Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Moring (From Peer Gynt) Performed by Edvard Grieg
- Musz I Denn
- When I Was On Ialomita Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Amazing Grace
- Barbu The Fiddler
- Early French Song Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Michael's Song Performed by Costel Puscoiu
- Rondeau Performed by Joseph Bodin De Boismortier
- Silent Night Performed by F.X. Gruber
- Tram, Take Me Home Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- A Child Is Born
- Angels and Shepherds
- Etude Performed by Frederic Chopin
- Finale (From Symphony No.1) Performed by Johannes Brahms
- La Cinquantaine Performed by G. Marie
- O Come, Emmanuel
- Scarborough Fair
- Theme (From Swanlake) Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- We Walk And Sing The Carols Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Barcarolle Performed by Jacques Offenbach
- Hopping Performed by Costel Puscoiu
- Little Waltz Performed by Costel Puscoiu
- Romance Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Santa Lucia
- Theme (From Unfinished Symphony) Performed by Franz Schubert
- Thus The Good People Drink
- Fanfare Performed by M. Corrette
- German Dance Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Little Rabbit
- Shepherd, Shepherd
- Theme (From Symphony No.40) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Air Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Gloria in excelsis Deo
- Jingle Bells
- The First Nowell
- Humming Song Performed by Robert Schumann
- Little Brown Jug
- March (From The Peasants' Cantata) Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Melody (From Scheherazade) Performed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov
- Musette Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Sleep Well My Baby
- Can-Can Performed by Jacques Offenbach
- El Humahuaqueno
- London Bridge Is Falling Down
You Can Teach Yourself Pan Flute
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
You Can Teach Yourself Pan Flute
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Flute Sheet Music
Series: You Can Teach Yourself