There are currently no items in your cart.
You Can Teach Yourself Dulcimer composed by Madeline Macneil. For Dulcimer (Mountain). Squareback saddle-stitched, Methods. You Can Teach Yourself. All Styles. Beginning. Book/CD/DVD Set. 100 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94304SET).
ISBN 9780786639717. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
In this book master dulcimer player Madeline MacNeil teaches beginning players tuning, scales, strumming, fingering, chord studies, alternate tunings, use of the capo, and how to use the "noter." She endorses both playing by ear and learning to read standard notation. In twelve intensive lessons, she explains everything from the basics to some very complex concepts in easily understood language, making this a particularly valuable book for the beginning instrumentalist. The lessons and songs are written in both standard notation and tablature. This package also includes the companion DVD in which MacNeil demonstrates the techniques and songs taught in the book. CD also included.
- Ah Poor Bird
- Amazing Grace
- Are You Sleeping?
- Arkansas Traveler
- Au Clair de la Lune
- Away In A Manger
- Boil That Cabbage Down
- Bonnie Tyneside Performed by Arr: Seth Austen
- Country Gardens
- Cripple Creek
- Down in the Valley
- Flop Eared Mule
- Goin' to Boston
- Golden Slippers
- Harvest Home Performed by Arr: Seth Austen
- Hey Ho
- Home on the Range
- John Brown's Dream
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming
- Ode to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Oh, Susanna Performed by Stephen Foster
- Rose Red Performed by Stephen Foster
- Shady Grove Performed by Stephen Foster
- She'll Be Coming 'round the Mountain Performed by Stephen Foster
- Simple Gifts Performed by Stephen Foster
- Soldier's Joy Performed by Stephen Foster
- The Ash Grove Performed by Stephen Foster
- The Willow Song Performed by Stephen Foster
- Waterbound Performed by Stephen Foster
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home Performed by Stephen Foster
- Whiskey Before Breakfast Performed by Stephen Foster
You Can Teach Yourself Dulcimer
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
You Can Teach Yourself Dulcimer
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Dulcimer Sheet Music
Series: You Can Teach Yourself