There are currently no items in your cart.
You Can Teach Yourself Autoharp composed by Meg Peterson. For Autoharp/Chromaharp. Squareback saddle-stitched, Methods. You Can Teach Yourself. All Styles. Beginning. Book. 94 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.95024).
ISBN 9780786600175. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
A step-by-step, self-instruction method. Includes care of the autoharp, playing positions, chord changes, back-up strums, arpeggio strums, melody picking, rhythm picking, and much more! Each song teaches something new and each strum pattern is built on the previous one. When you have practiced each selection and perfected each strum, you will have the necessary foundation to go on to more advanced styles and more intricate picking. The songs in the book are arranged for the 15-chord instrument, since it is the most popular for beginning students.
- Careless Love
- Amazing Grace
- I've Got Peace Like A River
- She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain (When She Come
- Blue-Tail Fly (Jimmy Crack Corn)
- Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- The Sidewalks of New York (East Side, West Side) Performed by C.B. Lawlor & J.W. Blake
- A Bicycle Built for Two (Daisy Bell) Performed by Harry Dacre
- Down in the Valley
- Scarborough Fair
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- The Sloop John B.
- The Streets Of Laredo
- Wildwood Flower Performed by J.A. Butterfield
- Down By The Riverside (Ain't Gonna Study War No Mo
- This Little Light of Mine
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic
- Everybody Loves Saturday Night
- Sweet Betsy From Pike
- Buffalo Gals
- Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
- The Crawdad Song
- Camptown Races Performed by Stephen Foster
- I Love the Mountains
- L'il Liza Jane
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- The More We Get Together
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody
- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
- One More River
- When You And I Were Young, Maggie Performed by J.A. Butterfield
- Little Brown Jug
- Lonesome Valley
- Michael, Row The Boat Ashore
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home
- Frere Jacques (Brother John)
- Jacob's Ladder
- Red River Valley
- She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
- Joe Turner
- On Top of Old Smoky
- This Train
You Can Teach Yourself Autoharp
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
You Can Teach Yourself Autoharp
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Autoharp Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: You Can Teach Yourself