There are currently no items in your cart.
World's Greatest Standards (52 of the World's Most Popular and Best Loved Standards). Arranged by Dan Fox. For Piano. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. World's Greatest. Standard. Easy Piano. Book. 144 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.32748).
ISBN 0739060791. Standard.
This collection contains easy piano arrangements of the most timeless standards ever written. Titles: A Foggy Day * As Time Goes By * At Last * Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered * Blues in the Night * But Not For Me * Come Fly with Me * Come Rain or Come Shine * Don't Get Around Much Anymore * Embraceable You * Fascinating Rhythm * Fly Me to the Moon * For All We Know * How About You? * How High the Moon? * I Can't Get Started * I Get a Kick Out of You * I Got Rhythm * In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning * It Had to Be You * I've Got the World on a String * I've Got You Under My Skin * I Wish I Were In Love Again * Just One of Those Things * Killing Me Softly with His Song * The Lady Is a Tramp * Laura * Let's Call the Whole Thing Off * Makin' Whoopie * Misty * My Funny Valentine * Theme from New York, New York * On the Street Where You Live * Love is Here to Stay * Over the Rainbow * People * Satin Doll * Smile * Someone to Watch Over Me * Somewhere My Love * Stardust * Summer Wind * They All Laughed * They Can't Take That Away from Me * Try a Little Tenderness * Unforgettable * Volare * What a Wonderful World * The Wind Beneath My Wings * The Windmills of Your Mind * You Make Me Feel So Young.
- In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning Lyrics by Bob Hilliard
- Try A Little Tenderness Composed by Harry Woods; Jimmy Campbell; Reg Connelly
- Somewhere My Love (Lara's Theme) Vocal Version, Composed by Maurice Jarre;Lyrics by Paul Francis Webster
- Volare Composed by Domenico Modugno;Lyrics by Mitchell Parish; Franco Migliacci
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore Composed by Duke Ellington;Lyrics by Bob Russell
- At Last Composed by Harry Warren;Lyrics by Mack Gordon
- How About You? Composed by Lane Burton,Burton Lane;Lyrics by Ralph Freed
- Over The Rainbow (From "The Wizard Of Oz") Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by E.Y. "Yip" Harburg
- Take The "A" Train Composed by Billy Strayhorn
- Smile Composed by Charles Chaplin;Lyrics by John Turner; Geoffrey Parsons
- Star Dust Composed by Hoagy Carmichael;Lyrics by Mitchell Parish
- Unforgettable Composed by Irving Gordon
- Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered (from "Pal Joey") Composed by Richard Rodgers;Lyrics by Lorenz Hart
- I Wish I Were in Love Again (from "Babes in Arms") Composed by Richard Rodgers;Lyrics by Lorenz Hart
- A Foggy Day (In London Town) Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- I Can't Get Started Composed by Vernon Duke;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- How High The Moon Composed by Morgan Lewis;Lyrics by Nancy Hamilton
- They All Laughed Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words) Composed by Bart Howard
- Misty (Vocal) Composed by Erroll Garner;Lyrics by Johnny Burke
- Laura Composed by David Raksin;Lyrics by Johnny Mercer
- Makin' Whoopee (from "Whoopee") Composed by Walter Donaldson;Lyrics by Gus Kahn
- You Make Me Feel So Young Composed by Josef Myrow;Lyrics by Mack Gordon
- Theme From "New York, New York" Composed by John Kander;Lyrics by Fred Ebb
- The Lady Is a Tramp (from "Babes in Arms") Composed by Richard Rodgers;Lyrics by Lorenz Hart
- Let's Call the Whole Thing Off (from "Shall We Dance") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- Love Is Here to Stay (from "Goldwyn Follies") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- My Funny Valentine (from "Babes in Arms") Composed by Richard Rodgers;Lyrics by Lorenz Hart
- They Can't Take That Away from Me (from "Shall We Dance") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- On the Street Where You Live (from "My Fair Lady") Composed by Frederick Loewe;Lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner
- It Had To Be You Composed by Isham Jones;Lyrics by Gus Kahn
- I Get a Kick Out of You (from "Anything Goes") Composed by Cole Porter
- As Time Goes By (from "Casablanca") Composed by Herman Hupfeld
- Just One of Those Things (from "High Society") Composed by Cole Porter
- Blues In the Night Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by Johnny Mercer
- Summer Wind Composed by Henry Mayer;Lyrics by Hans Bradtke; Johnny Mercer
- Embraceable You (from "Girl Crazy") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- I Got Rhythm Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- But Not for Me (from "Girl Crazy") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- The Windmills of Your Mind (from "The Thomas Crowne Affair") Composed by Michel Legrand;Lyrics by Alan Bergman; Marilyn Bergman
- What a Wonderful World Composed by George Weiss; Bob Thiele
- For All We Know Composed by Samuel M. Lewis;Lyrics by John Frederick Coots
- I've Got The World On A String Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by Ted Koehler
- The Wind Beneath My Wings (from "Beaches") Composed by Jeff Silbar; Larry Henley
- People (from "Funny Girl") Composed by Jule Styne;Lyrics by Bob Merrill
- Satin Doll (Vocal Version) Composed by Billy Strayhorn; Johnny Mercer; Duke Ellington
- Come Rain Or Come Shine Composed by Harold Arlen;Lyrics by Johnny Mercer
- I've Got You Under My Skin (from "Born to Dance") Composed by Cole Porter
- Fascinating Rhythm Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- Someone to Watch Over Me (from "Oh, Kay!") Composed by George Gershwin;Lyrics by Ira Gershwin
- Killing Me Softly Composed by Norman Gimbel; Charles Fox
- Come Fly With Me Composed by James Van Heusen;Lyrics by Sammy Cahn
World's Greatest Standards
52 of the World's Most Popular and Best Loved Standards
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
World's Greatest Standards
52 of the World's Most Popular and Best Loved Standards
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: The World's Greatest