There are currently no items in your cart.
With All thy Might composed by Ralph Hultgren. For concert band. Brolga Music Young Band Series. Grade 2. Score and set of parts. Duration 2:25. Published by Brolga Music Publishing Company (BL.BMC061).
Membership of a school band demands much of the student. They have to practise to improve their technigque; practice to master the band music; learn new skills to develop their contribution to the band and then they also have to learn the theory and associated matter to understand what they are doing when playing the band repetoire.
At the school my two youngest children attend, is an award that is given that which comes from teacher nominations. The award recognises a student's demonstration of "outstanding attitude and behaviour" and nomination criteria state that the student:
* gives their best
* has an excellent work ethic
* is co-operative
* is well mannered
* wear the uniform properly
The student may not be the top student in any one subject in anyone subject, but they give their best. In band, they could be the third clarinet player, or the triangle player. They may be new to the band and inexperienced. Much of what confronts them might be frightening or confusing but they commit to the band and the teacher and to their own sense of what is right. In fact, they have to give of themselves with all their might!
This work is a tribute to those students and the teachers who inspire them to such heights. It is my personal "With All Thy Might Award" to those people around the world, especially in Singapore who comissioned it, and at Kelvin Grove State College in Brisbane, Australia, who inspired the title (and my children).
With All thy Might
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
With All thy Might
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Concert Band Music
Level: Grade 2
Series: Brolga Music Young Band Series