There are currently no items in your cart.
Witchcraft by Helen O'Connell. Arranged by Jon Harpin. For big band with female vocal. Swing. Medium. Published by Lush Life (JL.LL-2150).
Witchcraft was a song originally written specifically for Frank Sinatra, and later covered by other singers. This is the Helen O'Connell version which is simply stunning, and your singer will love you for having this chart in the book. The chart features your vocalist and clarinet. It opens with a drum/clarinet duet in Krupa/Goodman style, and the band entry sets the tone for what is to follow. This chart swings like crazy from start to finish, and whilst the writing is very sophisticated, the chart has a raw, jungle energy about it. The saxes are scored for CATTB, although an extra alto part has been included (a transposition of tenor 1) thus allowing one of your tenor players to take the solo clarinet part. The vocal key is Db throughout, and the range also makes it singable by a male voice 8vb. Duration: 2 mins 40 secs; Swing @ 146 b.p.m. Ranges: Trumpets 1-4: C6, Ab5, F#5, Eb5 Trombones 1-4: Bb4, G4, Eb4, Db4 Vocal Key: Db Vocal Range: Ab3 to Bb4 (9 steps, as sung).
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Ensemble: Big Band Music
Genre: Swing Sheet Music