Windham Hill Piano Sampler - Piano Solo
Guitar, Piano/Keyboard, Vocal - SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
Piano Solo. Composed by Various. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. New Age and Contemporary Instrumental. Songbook. With introductory text and black & white photos (does not include words to the songs). 112 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.312484).
Item Number: HL.312484
ISBN 0793523583. 9x12 inches.
This book features a sampling of ten popular Windham Hill recording artists, including: Philip Aaberg, Scott Cossu, Malcolm Dalglish, Barbara Higbie, Triona Ni Dhomhnaill, Bill Quist, Fred Simon, Ira Stein, Liz Story, and Tim Story. It is complete with biographies and discographies for each artist as well as an introduction about the Windham Hill record labels. 18 piano solos in all.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 5-6.
About SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
4-note chords in both hands with large stretches and leaps. Irregular and complicated rhythms.
- Devotion Performed by Liz Story
- Engravings Performed by Ira Stein
- The Gift Performed by Philip Aaberg
- High Plains Performed by Philip Aaberg
- Hugh Performed by Triona Ni Dhomhnaill
- In This Small Spot Performed by Tim Story
- Life In The Trees Performed by Michael Manring
- Lou Ann Performed by Philip Aaberg
- Manhattan Underground Performed by Scott Cossu
- New Waltz Performed by Malcolm Dalglish
- Oristano Sojourn Performed by Scott Cossu
- Purple Mountain Performed by Scott Cossu
- Solid Colors Performed by Liz Story
- Gymnopedie #1 Performed by Bill Quist;Composed by Erik Satie
- Tideline Performed by Barbara Higbie
- True Story Performed by Barbara Higbie
- Usually/Always Performed by Fred Simon
- Wedding Rain Performed by Liz Story