When I Grow Up, I Want To Be...
Unison choir - Grade 2-6
Exploring Careers Through Music and Activities (Grades 2-6). Composed by Janet Vogt. Classroom Music, Responsibility Education/Values, Social Studies. Book and performance/accompaniment CD. Heritage Music Press #30/2073H. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.30-2073H).
Item Number: LO.30-2073H
CD Included * In this clever book, students can explore their dreams of future careers in song, in the biographies of an identified expert in that field and in the reproducible activities which reinforce musical skills in a fun and playful way.
- Brick by Brick - The Architect's Song
- 70,000 Words - The Writer's Song
- I'm a Scientist - The Scientist's Song
- Coach the Game - The Coach's Song
- You Can Paint Your Dreams - The Artist's Song
- Teachers Rule - The Teacher's Song
- Is There a Doctor in the House - The Doctor's Song
- I Can Fly - The Pilot's Song
- 5-5-5 Meow - The Veterinarian's Song