What Can We Play on Sunday? May & June Services, Book 3
Piano - Late Intermediate
6 Easily Prepared Piano Duet Arrangements. Arranged by Robert D. Vandall. Book; Duet or Duo; Piano Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands). Sacred Performer Duet Collections. Ascension; Father's Day; Hymn; Mother's Day; Pentecost; Sacred; Spring. 44 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.38790).
Item Number: AP.38790
What Can We Play on Sunday? is a series of six books of piano duets (one piano, four hands), each book designed for busy pianists who require accessible arrangements. Book 3 contains selections for holidays and holy days that occur during May and June, including Ascension, Mother's Day, Pentecost, and Father's Day. It also contains several general hymns. Titles: Breathe on Me, Breath of God * Children of the Heavenly Father * Come, Thou Almighty King * Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing * Faith of Our Fathers * Rejoice, the Lord Is King.
- Breathe on Me, Breath of God (Pentecost)
- Children of the Heavenly Father (Mother's Day/ Festival of the Christian Home)
- Come, Thou Almighty King (Trinity)
- Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing (General)
- Faith of Our Fathers (Father's Day)
- Rejoice, the Lord Is King (Ascension)