What Can I Play Sunday - Book 1: January & February Services
Piano solo - SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
10 Easily Prepared Piano Arrangements. Arranged by Cindy Berry. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Alfred's Sacred Performer Collections. Christian and Worship. Collection. 39 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.25728).
Item Number: AP.25728
ISBN 0739041436. Christian and Worship. 9x12 inches.
What Can I Play on Sunday? is a series of six books, each book designed for busy pianists who may have limited rehearsal time. Book 1 contains selections for holidays and holy days that occur during January and February, including Epiphany, Creation, Transfiguration, Communion and Lent, as well as several general hymns. Titles: Christ, Whose Glory Fills the Skies * Come, Holy Spirit, Dove Divine * Depth of Mercy with Search Me, O God * Jesus Shall Reign * Jesus, Keep Me Near the Cross with In the Cross of Christ I Glory * Let All Things Now Living * Lord, I Want to Be a Christian * O God, Our Help in Ages Past * O Zion, Haste * This Is My Father's World.
About SMP Level 6 (Late Intermediate)
4-note chords in both hands with large stretches and leaps. Irregular and complicated rhythms.
- Let All Things Now Living (Epiphany)
- This is My Father's World (Epiphany)
- Jesus Shall Reign (Creation)
- Come, Holy Spirit, Dove Divine (Jesus' Baptism)
- O Zion, Haste (Jesus' Baptism/General)
- Christ, Whose Glory Fills the Skies (Tranfiguration)
- Lord, I Want to Be a Christian (Ash Wednesday)
- Depth of Mercy with Search Me, O God (Repentance/Mercy)
- O God, Our Help In Ages Past (Lent)
- Jesus, Keep Me Near the Cross with In the Cross of Christ I Glory (Lent)