What Can I Play on Sunday?, Book 6
Piano - Late Intermediate
November & December Services (10 Easily Prepared Piano Arrangements). Arranged by Cindy Berry. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Sacred Performer Collections. Advent; Christmas; Fall; Sacred; Thanksgiving; Winter. Book. 40 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.30402).
Item Number: AP.30402
What Can I Play on Sunday? is a series of six books, each book designed for busy pianists who may have limited rehearsal time. Book 6 contains arrangements that are appropriate for the months of November and December, and includes selections for All Saints Day, Christ the King Sunday, Thanksgiving, Advent, and Christmas. Titles: Break Forth, O Beauteous Heavenly Light * Coventry Carol with Away in a Manger * For All the Saints * Hark! The Herald Angels Sing * Now Thank We All Our God with Come, Ye Thankful People, Come * O Come, All Ye Faithful * O Come, O Come Emmanuel * O, How Joyfully! with Joy to the World * The Solid Rock * Thereâ€™s a Song in the Air.
About Sacred Performer Collections
Alfred's Sacred Performer Series offers church musicians a great source of beautiful piano arrangements of both traditional and contemporary sacred literature, ideal for use in general, seasonal, and special services such as weddings and funerals.
- For All the Saints (All Saints Day)
- The Solid Rock (Christ the King Sunday)
- Now Thank We All Our God with Come, Ye Thankful People, Come (Thanksgiving)
- O come, O come, Emmanuel (Advent)
- O, How Joyfully! with Joy to the World (Christmas)
- Break Forth, O Beauteous Heavenly Light (Christmas)
- O come, all ye faithful (Christmas)
- There's a Song in the Air (Christmas)
- Hark! the herald angels sing (Christmas)
- The Coventry Carol with Away in a Manger (Christmas)