What Can I Play on Sunday?, Book 5
Piano - Late Intermediate
September & October Services (10 Easily Prepared Piano Arrangements). Arranged by Cindy Berry. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Sacred Performer Collections. Fall; Sacred. Book. 40 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.30401).
Item Number: AP.30401
What Can I Play on Sunday? is a series of six books, each book designed for busy pianists who may have limited rehearsal time. Book 5 includes selections for holidays and holy days that occur during September and October, including World Communion Sunday, Laity Sunday, Reformation Sunday and Communion, as well as several general hymns. Titles: Amazing Grace * Christ Is Made the Sure Foundation * Jesus, Lord, We Look to Thee * Must Jesus Bear the Cross Alone * My Lord, What a Morning * Rejoice, the Lord Is King * Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus * Take the Name of Jesus with You * There Is a Fountain * 'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus.
About Sacred Performer Collections
Alfred's Sacred Performer Series offers church musicians a great source of beautiful piano arrangements of both traditional and contemporary sacred literature, ideal for use in general, seasonal, and special services such as weddings and funerals.
- Christ Is Made the Sure Foundation (World Communion Sunday)
- Jesus, Lord, We Look to Thee (General)
- Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus (Laity Sunday)
- Amazing Grace (Reformation Sunday)
- There Is a Fountain (Communion)
- 'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus (General)
- My Lord, What a Morning! (General)
- Rejoice, the Lord Is King (General)
- Take the Name ofJesus with You (General)
- Must Jesus Bear the Cross Alone? (General)