There are currently no items in your cart.
Weddings for Two - Cello part composed by Lynne Latham. String ensemble. For cello. Wedding. Grade 3.5. Part. Published by Latham Music Enterprises (LA.701193).
This collection is the ideal solution for planning wedding music when you don't have the players for a full string trio or quartet. For Violin I and another player, these beautiful duets make the most of the various string pairings.
- Trumpet Tune Performed by Henry Purcell
- Trumpet Voluntary Performed by Clarke
- Prelude From Te Deum Performed by Charpentier
- Rondeau Performed by Jean-Joseph Mouret
- Air On The G String Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Wachet Auf Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Sheep May Safely Graze Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Arioso Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bridal Chorus Performed by Richard Wagner
- Wedding March Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- La Rejouissance from Royal Fireworks Music Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Entrance of the Queen of Sheba Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Air Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Bourree Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Hornpipe from Water Music in F, Hornpipe Water Music in D Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Hornpipe from Water Music in D Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Ave Maria Performed by Franz Schubert
- Canon Performed by Johann Pachelbel
- Largo/Four Seasons Performed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Ode to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Meditation Performed by Jules Massenet
Weddings for Two - Cello part
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Weddings for Two - Cello part
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Cello Sheet Music
Genre: Wedding Sheet Music