There are currently no items in your cart.
Wedding Trios for Strings Violin C arranged by Deborah Greenblatt. String Trio. For violin 3. Trios for Strings. Wedding. Part book. Standard Notation. 48 pages. Published by Greenblatt & Seay (GS.BVN3WTFSVN-C).
With Standard Notation. Wedding. 8.5 x 11 inches.
The 29 arrangements in this collection are organized to help you negotiate the wedding ceremony festivities in a step-by-step manner. Each of the three trio parts are available for violins, violas, and cellos. Build a trio with each part in the clef that each musician prefers by selecting from the nine available individual part books.Each of the "Trios for Strings" series consists of individual part books that can be purchased separately. From the available books in the "Trios for Strings" series you can build a trio with each part in the clef that each musician prefers. G clef, viola clef, and bass clef books are available for each of the trio parts. For instance, to personalize a trio for your group you could buy a Violin A part book, a Violin B part book, and a Cello C part book.
- "Air, from Water Music" Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Allegretto Composed by Johann Joachim Quantz
- "Allegro, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- "Allegro, from Spring" Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Amazing Grace
- Ave Maria Composed by Franz Schubert
- Bridal Chorus Composed by Richard Wagner
- Canon In D Composed by Johann Pachelbel
- Erev Shel Shashanim
- Flute Suite in G Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Hava Nagila
- Hine Ma Tov
- Hornpipe Composed by George Frideric Handel
- "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring" Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Londonderry Air
- Minuet In G Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Morning has Broken
- O'Carolan Medley Composed by O'Carolan
- Od Yeshoma
- Ode to Joy Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Prince Of Denmark's March Composed by Jeremiah Clarke
- Rondeau Composed by Jean-Joseph Mouret
- Sheep May Safely Graze Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Siman Tov/Mazel Tov
- Tamburin Composed by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- "Tantst, Tantst Yidelekh"
- Trumpet Tune Composed by Henry Purcell
- Wedding March Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Air, from Water Music Composed by George Frideric Handel
- Allegro, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Allegro, from Spring Composed by Antonio Vivaldi
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Tantst, Tantst Yidelekh
Wedding Trios for Strings Violin C
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Wedding Trios for Strings Violin C
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Violin Sheet Music
Ensemble: String Trio Music
Genre: Wedding Sheet Music
Format: Part Book